We take pride in making all our food products ourselves. Our Finnish traditional rye bread is baked with our own starter dough – and our bread is guaranteed 100 % rye. We prefer organicly grown ingredients and products. We do not appreciate any additives or preservatives or artificial flavours. We believe in true natural tastes.
In addition to enjoying our products in our café – you can also buy some of the bakery varieties as take-away – and delight your family and friends.
Café Rantakivi is easy to reach. We are located by the road number 14 and our Café Rantakivi signs guide you to our door. We also have a parking lot which fits some 20 cars or 4 buses.
Should you come by boat, you can use use our pier or beach for stopping by. And you may also use our cosy beach for swimming. What a refreshing treat in the summer heat.
- 21.6.2019 Pretty Wild Ones, klo 21- Juhannuskarkelot, vapaa pääsy
- In May-August Art Exhibition by Marketta Henrikson paintings.
- All summer we have smoked fish and poultry.
- July 26.7.2019 Rantakivi Jazz Evening Enjoy our Jazz Dinner feat. Charlotta Kerbs band.
- In August Celebrating the Finnish crayfish season. Please check availability daily.