Café Rantakivi was founded by Pasi Hirvonen in 2007. Pasi has some 20 years of experience in hotel and restaurant management – both in the kitchen and in the client service. He warmly welcomes you to Café Rantakivi and helps you to choose your favourite treat from the menu.
The whole Rantakivi personnel is known for their great attitude. Warm and professional service combined with tasty organic food has become a trademark of Café Rantakivi.
- 21.6.2019 Pretty Wild Ones, klo 21- Juhannuskarkelot, vapaa pääsy
- In May-August Art Exhibition by Marketta Henrikson paintings.
- All summer we have smoked fish and poultry.
- July 26.7.2019 Rantakivi Jazz Evening Enjoy our Jazz Dinner feat. Charlotta Kerbs band.
- In August Celebrating the Finnish crayfish season. Please check availability daily.