Café Rantakivi is a fresh and relaxed cafe and restaurant located in Punkaharju, by the lovely lake Puruvesi. We are easy to reach – our café is some 25 kilometers from Savonlinna. Art Center Retretti is right beside us, located within 500 metres.
We have 66 seats at Café Rantakivi – of which 16 are inside and 50 in the terrace that has been decked with windows.
We take pride in truly home made food and delicacies – that get their naturally tasty flavour from original and fresh ingredients right from the Punkaharju area producers. Our favorite fisherman brings us the ”one and only” Puruvesi vendaces and perches, and we get the ripe vegetables, fantastic flour and sweet berries from the neighborhood – all daily fresh to our kitchen. You can also enjoy refreshing drinks – as our bar is fully licensed.
We are happy to offer you a nice combination of A´la Carte, café delicacies, lovely atmosphere with a lake view, our warm and personal service and some memorable moments.
Welcome to experience the Rantakivi spirit!
- In May-August Art Exhibition by Esko Ikonen paintings
- In July Tasty strawberries straight from the farm
- Saturday, July 20, 2013 Rantakivi Jazz Evening Enjoy our Jazz Dinner feat. Reija Lang Trio
- In August Celebrating the Finnish crayfish season. Please check availability daily.
- Saturday, August 11, 2012. Blue Moon JAZZ Evening. Enjoy our Jazz menu Supreme. Reija Lang Trio.